Our dental membership plan has been developed in-house to help spread the cost of your essential regular dental care throughout the year.
Hook Dental Membership has a number of levels depending on the recommended frequency of your dental and hygienist visits and starts from only £11.00 a month. Your dentist will determine which level is most suitable for you and then it’s simply a case of joining – and this can be done at the practice or directly online. The monthly fee is collected automatically by direct debit.
You can see our ‘pay as you go’ fees here.
Become a member
Become a member of Hook Dental and receive a host of benefits including:
- A monthly budget for your routine dental care including dental and hygienist examination fees and x-rays. Membership also covers all incidental consultation visits and emergency appointments outside normal examination times.
- Five adult fee levels and a children’s scheme cover every likely requirement.
- Worldwide emergency treatment insurance.
- Accidental damage insurance as a result of external trauma. Invaluable if you have expensive crowns, bridges or dentures. You can also add cover for dental implants.
- 10% discount on other treatment fees.
- Discounted tooth whitening - £199 instead of £275.
- Simple sign up at the practice or online. Click here to sign up today with immediate confirmation by email of your direct debit acceptance.
|Membership Levels||Includes||Price p/m|
|Bronze||1 examination + 1 hygienist visit||£11.00|
|Bronze Plus||1 examination + 2 hygienist visits or 2 examinations + 1 hygienist visit||£16.00|
|Silver||2 examinations + 2 hygienist visits||£19.50|
|Silver Plus||2 examinations + 3 hygienist visits||£24.00|
|Gold||2 examinations + 4 hygienist visits||£29.00|
(All of the above membership schemes exclude any other dental treatment prescribed as a result of your dental examinations. Members receive 10% discount against our normal treatment fees.)
(Patients who have been given a bespoke membership level as a result of a recent examination can sign up here
If you are unsure which membership level is right for you please call the surgery on 01256 584485 and our reception team will look back at your records to see what your recommended recall frequency has been in the past and you can sign up here
We would recommend that new patients to our practice do not join the membership scheme until they have attended for their first examination. We will then advise you which plan will be best for you.
This membership plan is available to all patients under 16 years of age and costs just £5 a month. Because preventive dental treatment is paramount to establishing good habits in young people, our scheme covers your children for their recommended routine six monthly examinations, as well as any preventive treatments like hygienist appointments, and any fissure sealants and fluoride treatments they may require.
Reducing the likelihood of dental decay and the need for treatment in the first 16 years gives them a real chance of avoiding dental treatment for a lifetime. This membership plan includes all the benefits mentioned in the adult scheme. Sign up here.
For more information about our membership plans, please click here.